Monday, January 17, 2011

Why I hate religion - Pastor Mark Driscoll

While the word "Hate" is strong, I find that the liberalization of Churches and of the interpretation of the Bible is killing Christianity, thus I am not fond of it. I love people, all people. I want them to come to Christ and if they are in Christ I do not want them to be lead astray.

The video below is form an excerpt of a sermon by - Pastor Mark Driscoll of the Mars Hill Church in Seattle, Washington. I can't even begin to say how much I agree with this video. If only those who were damaged by Religiosity could have found a Church that teaches Jesus, who talk about Jesus and follow the Bible and not their made up version of what they want people to follow.

It is about Jesus and what HE did on the cross. Just like in the past when the Church kept the Bible from the common person, didn't want them reading it, so they could control the masses, today the truth is still being covered up. The Bible is there for us all to read, for us all to absorb, learn and meditate in. I ask you all to search, I mean seriously seek Gods word, pray and let that Truth poor over you and follow the narrow path it leads you on. The Bible will never steer you wrong, but be aware of those with something to lose, for they WILL steer you wrong.

No comments: