Thursday, January 20, 2011

WANTED: Weekly guest poster for the John Christian Doe Bible Study Blog

Well hello everyone! I’m on the hunt! I am looking for a guest poster for the John Christian Doe Bible Study Blog. This would require one weekly write up on any of the following topics: Christian living, Apologetic's, Short Bible study, or other topics depending on content.

I would like to assign a day for your Blog to post(after my review), so that would be "your" day. If you think it will fit in here send it in and we can have a look!  If you would like to be considered, please submit a post for review to johnchristiandoe@gmail.com and I will have a look and we can move on from there. I know I have a bunch of smart Christian people out there with some talent to add to the staff writers here! Oh, and this is a non paying gig....

Thanks for checking in, God Bless! >>John

No comments: