Friday, January 14, 2011

The blessing the love of family brings us

Have you ever been on fire for God so much to preach and spread his word that it makes it almost hard to get it all out. I feel so convicted right now the words escape me; I don’t have the hours in the day to devote the time I want or need to. God has led me to pour this attention and love into my family, and I have never been happier or felt more blessed to have them. I see an excitement to learn from my children, which makes my heart overflow with joy. They truly are and always will be my greatest ministry and next to our Lord Jesus Christ, my wife and my children are the best thing to ever happen to me. Please take a moment to marvel in the splendor of what God has given to us in family, and recognize the blessing the love of family brings us.

Thanks for checking in and God Bless>>

No comments: