Sunday, February 6, 2011

Prayer request from you; Let me have 'em!


Hello everyone! I am running behind on recording Episode 9 of the study of 1 Peter.(Get Episode 8 Here) I'm in Prayer while writing the script right now and thought I would drop a line to all of you on anything you might want to Prayed about?

What is going on in your life that you are struggling with? Is there someone you know who is is need of prayer? If the payer requests make it in before I record the Podcast I will add them in if you want.

Prayer is a powerful thing and as Christians prayer should always be out "go to" when we need God.

Respond to this post or send me a message! God Bless all of you....

"This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us in whatever we ask, we know that we have the requests which we have asked from Him. " (1 John 5:14-15).

No comments: