Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Correction to Post: You don’t have to do this alone.

I great friend pointed out a bad, but kind of funny typo in my post "You don’t have to do this alone".

I put:  “They live blinded by false idiots, hardened hearts, and are content in relying on their own strength in everything.”

Should have been: “They live blinded by false idols, hardened hearts, and are content in relying on their own strength in everything.”

Word auto complete is always "helping" me out. I make plenty of typos and grammatical errors on my blog, but that mistake need to be corrected and addressed because I don't want anyone thinking I would be name calling. I apologize to anyone who might have got offended by that.

Feel free to correct!!..lol

Thanks for checking in and God Bless >>John

No comments: