Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Bible says There's Only One Way To Heaven

The gospel is that Jesus died for sinners on the cross, was buried, and rose from the dead (1 Cor. 15:1-4).  His death was a sacrifice that turns away the wrath of God (1 John 2:2).  This is the only way to be saved.

Jesus is the One you need.  Him alone.  Not your works (Rom. 3:10-12; Isaiah 64:6).  Not your sincerity.  Not your goodness.  You have nothing to offer God except your sinfulness.  It is only by the love and grace of God found in Jesus and His sacrifice that you can be delivered from the righteous wrath of God upon all who have broken His law.  Jesus saves you from God.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto my Father but by me." John 14:6
Nobody Else Can Save You. Trust Jesus Today!
1. Admit you are a sinner
2. Be willing to turn from sin (repent).
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried and rose from the dead.
4. Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become personal Saviour, Boss, King and Lord.

What to Pray;


Lord Jesus, I know that I have sinned against you.  I know that I am not perfect and that I cannot please you through my own efforts.  I know that I deserve to be judged according to my sins.  And, I know that I have nothing to offer you.

Lord Jesus, I ask you to forgive me of my sins.  Please cleanse me and make me right before you.  I trust in what you have done on the cross.  I do not rely on myself but only on you and I receive you as Lord of my life and as savior of my soul.  Lord Jesus, save me.  I look to you alone.

Did You accept Jesus Christ as your own personal Saviour?

If your answer was Yes, then this just the beginning of a wonderful new life with Christ.
Now you need to:
1. Read your Bible every day to get to know Christ better.
2. Talk to God in prayer every day.
3. Be baptized, worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached, and the Bible is the final authority.
4. Tell others about Jesus Christ.
If you are a backslider(a person who has walked away from the Lordship and obedience to Christ) please return, he is calling for you. He loves you and is a God of another chance. Don't put it off, today much less tomorrow is not promised.
"And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh."
Man cannot endure God's judgment, justice, or will forever, we are only flesh and will fall if we don't yield to God.

Repent, turn and yield to Him Now.

If you have prayed and asked Jesus to deliver you from your sins and save you from God's wrath, then please email me. johnchristiandoe@gmail.com

Thanks for checking in and God Bless!>> John

No comments: