Monday, December 15, 2008

John “Christian” Doe bible study on 1 Peter

Well hello everyone, the John “Christian” Doe bible study is getting ready to kick off here soon. I am starting the podcast because I think the Bible study format will work best in a Podcast format rather than the blogging format. We will see.

I hope that within the next two days I will have my first podcast on the intro and background with some Apologetics. I think the first pod cast will be the introduction mentioned above and the following podcast we will be getting to 1 Peter 1:1-12.

Keep the theme of 1 Peter in mind as we move forward; Experiencing God’s grace in the midst of suffering and having the appropriate response to suffering and persecution based in the example of Christ.

Thanks for checking in and God Bless.

No comments: